August 28, 2010, we did a ritual for San Pascual Baylon. The objective was to elicit his take on our suggestion that we orgnize a CENTENNIAL PLUS celebration in his behalf, only that he should return to Guinarona. We also sought his help in guiding us to the source of funds for the occasion. The most amazing thing was that he answered posthaste, drawing a a pair of hands, presumably his, applauding!
II. Materials and Methods
Before the ritual, we assembled the following: One green, rectangular glass plate, a picture of San Pascual Baylon’s replica, San Pascual Baylon’s sigil in red marking pen; offerings of Russian chocolate, Russian cigarette, a small pineapple fruit, white tealight candle anointed with liquid condenser, Russian tea burned as incense together with Amazonian herbs; Aztec calendar and 5-year Guinean rum.
We started the ritual thus:
1. We lit the tea light candle and fired the incense.
2. We centered ourself as per the New Avatar Power ritual.
3. We chanted the Javanese spell for clearing the way.
4. With our secret name, we acknowledged the following energies: Lamaynah, Kamael, Bune, Astarte, Thoth and Osayin.
5. We called San Pascual Baylon with our secret name and chanted his hymn, thus:
HYMNO NI SAN PASCUAL BAYLON
San Pascual nga am’ mananabang
Maluloy-on nga am’ sinarigan
Pamati-a ayaw gad itubyan
Im’ agakon kami ngatanan
II (Fast beat)
Kay ikaw man ang marig-on nga am’salipdanan
Linaoman nga tambal han am’ kasakitan
San Pascual, ikaw an am’ kalasag
Am’ araba papati-a bis’ sugad
Inin amon barrio, nayukbo ha imo
Inin am’ pag-ampo, unta panunggon mo
Hadton mga tu-ig, bis’ damo’n kaaway
Kami an mga anak mo, ha im’ papahuway
(Repeat III and II)
6. We implored San Pascual Baylon that he return to Guinarona, and we bargained that we will organize a CENTENNIAL PLUS celebration in his behalf, and that we be guided to the source of funds for the purpose.
7. We poured some rum on the pineapple fruit in such a way that it would leach through San Pascual Baylon’s sigil.
III. Results and Discuassion
On the morning of August 29, we approached the altar to see the message from San Pascual Baylon. Lo and behold, as a result of the rum libation, there were figures on the sigil, the most prominent of which was the image of two white hands applauding. The other figures we have yet to decipher as to their significance.
Although we got goosebumps with the patterns of the rum libation, we take it that San Pascual Baylon is going to return to Guinarona, after having been hijacked last June 13, 2010, and that he is accepting our pledge of organizing a CENTENNIAL PLUS celebration for his return.